Tuesday, March 24, 2015


I'm sitting on my couch wearing yoga pants and a way too big for me Oregon Duck's sweatshirt that I "borrowed" from my brother and never gave back. I'm tired from work. I had panda express for dinner.


I've been trying to keep the front of our apartment clean (and when I say that I really mean, I've been letting Kenton keep it clean) so that if anyone comes over they will think I keep a clean house. I just don't let them see the back room. Unless they need to use the bathroom...



I get to wake up every morning next to my husband. Sometimes he's sleepy and doesn't wake up before I leave. Sometimes he forces himself up and drives me to work. Sometimes he gets up and leaves before I'm even a little bit awake. But, he's always there.





No comments:

Post a Comment